Saunders Safety and Training recognise that each of our clients are unique and require different levels of education and assistance in order meet the necessary WHS requirements. A WHS Gap analysis allows us to identify the WHS risk levels within your business to target the high risk areas to ensure maximum financial benefit is achieved and as quickly as possible.
Costs related to work injuries and claims management have a direct impact on your annual workers compensation premium and businesses that effectively manage risks will see a reduction in premium and will often see an improvement in the culture of an organisation.
A WHS Gap Analysis includes
- Initial pre-audit survey
- Action planning
- Document request & review
- Staff interviews
- Site inspection
- Preparation & presentation of audit report.
We provide recommendations and propose an action plan or strategy to be implemented to address any immediate risks and work with you to mitigate identified gaps.
Our WHS Gap Analysis can be conducted against any of the following standards
- AS/NZ 4801 occupational health and safety management systems
- OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety management systems
- ISO 14001 environmental management systems
- ISO 9001 quality management systems
- Integrated management system
- Self-insurance audits
To check to see if you are an “At Risk” employer click here to contact us.